2. Purpose of the data
The personal information collected from the Client, should you so specifically and explicitly consent, may be processed for any or all of the following purposes:
- Registering the Client’s file, within the scope of Leitão e Irmão’s services, in keeping with the interests of the Client;
- Allowing Leitão e Irmão to contact the Client, if strictly necessary to carry on its business and to provide the services, as well as to safeguard the Client’s interests;
- Sending details of services and personalised marketing information related to Leitão e Irmão’s business in keeping with the Client’s profile, taking into account age, gender, area of residence and stated personal preferences;
- Sending quality and satisfaction polls regarding the services provided.
Leitão e Irmão will not use your personal data for other purposes, the content of which has not been consented.
Consent may be withdrawn by the Client at any time without compromising the legality of the processing conducted on the basis of the consent previously given.
3. Processing personal data and Data controllers
Leitão e Irmão is responsible for processing the data and has appointed as data controller its IT Department. The personal data of our Clients are stored in the internal database, to which only its employees have access, and they are bound to secrecy and confidentiality rules. These records are relevant to the processing of personal data, taking into account the purpose mentioned above, ensuring privacy in processing of your personal data. Within the scope of its business Leitão e Irmão may process your personal data with other entities, including processors, who will be responsible for processing the data, ensuring their privacy and protection. These entities process the personal information to the strict extent necessary for the provision of services on behalf of Leitão e Irmão. The Client’s personal data collected in carrying on its business will be processed by Leitão e Irmão to provide the agreed service, including quality and service-improvement audits.
4. Maintenance of personal information and security
In cases where the Client is under the age of 16 or mentally incompetent, the holder of parental responsibility or guardianship shall consent to the processing of the data, providing evidence of his or her legitimacy for the purpose.
6. Cookies on the website